In summer 2023 we will start main works for Phase 1 of the West Midlands Interchange project. This will include;
- Building the first warehouses south of Vicarage Road
- Developing Calf Heath Community Park, with new footways and cycleways
- Building a new roundabout into the site and first section of spine road through the site to access warehouses
- Delivering the initial green infrastructure, including landscaped bunding
- The construction of the remaining warehouses and the rail freight interchange will follow in future phases. We’ll update local residents and businesses before these works start.
We appreciate your patience and understanding, we will keep you updated as the scheme progresses.
Register using the form below to receive project updates direct to your inbox.